This website is for app support as well as some math, actuarial, and poker items I find interesting.
- The Apps pages provide a summary of and links to some apps I have written for Apple iPhone/iPad devices.
- The Math pages are pretty limited but show some mathematics I find interesting.
- The Poker Variations page discusses a variety of poker games played locally.
- The Seven Card Stud section discusses in more detail a high-low poker variation played at the local recreation center.
- The Actuarial pages have some brief information on population and longevity trends in the US.
- I added a page with a link to a chart of US Treasury rates. The direct link is here. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out yet how to make the chart look good on mobile devices, but on a computer, you can hover over any of the curves with your mouse and read point values. You can also select a range of dates to display.
- A short geometry problem is below.
Six unit spheres Intersect a seventh equally with centers √2 from the center of the middle sphere. What is the volume of the intersection? For the answer see the Math page.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org